Transition Programme GCSE – A-Level
“Lets be proactive not reactive.”
What is the tutor house transition programme?
The tutor house transition programme bridges the gap between GCSE and A-Level. It offers solutions for students who may struggle with the academic jump between the GCSE and AS-Level specifications. Students frequently find the step-up to A-Level a huge task and can become de-motivated and lose confidence. The tutor house transitin programme aims to prevent this from happening.
The transition programme has specifically been designed to:
- Ensure students have key study skills
- Ensure students have strong subject knowledge to move to AS-Level
- Give students a head-start on the AS course
- Take enhanced learning skills into the A-Level course and beyond
- Bridge the gap between all GCSE boards and A-Level
The transition programme takes place over the summer holidays.
Contact tutor house for more information.